Cute as a button

Monday, April 28, 2014
Today while in a business meeting with some business partners I looked down and this is what I saw
one of my cats and one of my dogs resting right next to me. Today in our meeting I was doing a training on how to blog. Yes that is right training on how to blog. There is a lot that goes into blogging if you change up your background or have to take time to write a really good post. This is not an easy thing to do over the internet. There are tools that can help you have meeting over the internet like joime that lets you share your computer screen with other for learning and presentations for work. My son and I have even used joinme to help other fix computer problems.
Since I have a picture of some of my pets up there I am going to talk about a product that I am going to start giving to my dogs as soon as I get some, it is OPC for pets.

PetHealth™ OPC Formula with Glucosamine for Dogs & Cats
I take the OPC-3 and three other products that you can get in a kit at a 29% savings.

Some of the radishes are coming up and I planted a second square of them over the weekend.  I also got my herbs started. This next weekend I hope to get the tomatoes out and the bell peppers done. I am going to have to get more top soil and a few more pots but then that is what you have to do when you are just getting started with a new garden.
I hope to be able to start getting some of the animals soon, but have to get some cleaning done in the yard for the.

0 comments :

Post a Comment