Slow Week

Monday, March 17, 2014
Well it was a slow week here. My eggs in the incubator all died, need to work on that. We got two to three inches of very wet snow yesterday. My business is growing very slow but the only way to grow it is to work at it everyday, I am doing that. I am going to be working on my goals and time line over the next week so that I have something to look at to keep me on track. It is hard to grow a business when you are the only one in the area doing what you do. I am the first in my area to be doing this and would love to get others on board so that we can grow the business of MarketAmerica/Shop.com all over the United States. It is a great way to save gas and time running to a bunch of stores when you can do it all from your own home.
Well I better get to my goals and all that. Write more later.

0 comments :

Post a Comment