Well another snow storm hit us

Monday, February 3, 2014
Well yesterday another snow storm hit and we got about 4 inches. My husband had to let his work know that he could not get my car out, well they came and got him for work. Being that my husbands truck that has 4 wheel drive is in his shop with the transmission on the ground and the one from tire all taken apart, I don't think it is going to be moving for a bit, need to get some parts for it.

This chickens still do not know that it is winter and yesterday while it was snowing they gave me 11 eggs. I still do not know what to do with all the eggs that I get. I have been eating a lot of the them. Scrambles eggs with some cheese is really good to me right now.
Well my new business is a slow go, but I am still at it. To take a look at what I am doing please go to Market America shop.com sign up for an account and add naturallynaturals@outlook.com as the referral. Earn cash back just for shopping on line at Shop.com Over time you save money and make money too. Over the next year I plan to use as many of Market America products as I can. I will post reviews here and on shop.com.

0 comments :

Post a Comment