Long two days

Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Yesterday and today have been long and today is not even over yet. Yesterday we were running all over the place getting stuff done for my son and us. got the car taken car of so it can be driven, got my sons books for college, a printer for him and my work, we share. There was a lot that we did and to talk about all of it would take me two days to write I think. I am well on my way to getting my business going  with friends and family supporting me in do this. In the next day or so I should have the second part of my business taken care of and really be on my way to making some money in the next few years. This is not a get rich quick scam, to make money you do have to work for it, but you don't always have to work hard for it. I had to take a small break from writing this to do dinner and run my son to class and do a bit of shopping yet again. Dinner was Meatball sandwiches and scalloped potatoes.
Tomorrow I will be making me some business cards and getting the rest of my business up and running. As for to night it is about time to go to bed and try to get some rest, for two days of running is more than I have done is three weeks.

0 comments :

Post a Comment