Incubator is going

Friday, February 21, 2014
Well the incubator is going with 26 eggs in it. I will have to to take the eggs out for a bit while the guys put in the window but I know how to take care so that they will be ok. I have had to do it a few times when the electric has gone out. It is all about the timing of taking them out. I use a comforter folded up and place the egg in it when they are at the high end of the temp range with in my incubator.
This next week I will start my tomatoes that will go in the garden. I really hope that I can get the garden to a good harvest this year. Right now I am having to get all the soil for the garden and I will have to do that over several weeks, since I can not get it all at once with  how much it cost, but then again miracles really do happen in life.
I have added a contact gadget to my blog so that you may ask me any questions that you might have. I will do my best to answer any and all question as soon as I can, for I am getting my business started. If you would like to know more about my business please go to my new about page that I have started. If things got to plan all will be great in two years.

0 comments :

Post a Comment