Cooking up a new dish

Sunday, February 23, 2014
It seem that my son and I are always coming up with something. Tonight we made a Chicken stroganoff  that is very good. what I did was put some bl/sl chicken breast in the Crockpot this morning and let them cook. Now that it is dinner time we added 3 chicken breast to two different pans, I have to make this two ways for my youngest can not eat mushrooms. We added 1 can  Cream of chicken soup to each, 1 pack cream cheese to each 1 can of much rooms to one and 1 cup milk to each. 1/2 to 1 teaspoon tarragon to taste.

Chicken Stroganoff
3 chicken breast or 2 can chicken breast
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pack cream cheese
1 cup milk
1/2 to 1 teaspoon tarragon
1 can mushrooms(optional)
Cook chicken till done cut into bit size pieces. Add milk, soup and cream cheese mix till all blended add tarragon and simmer for about 10 minutes till heated server over noodles or rice.

0 comments :

Post a Comment