well I told you I was starting a business...

Thursday, January 30, 2014
I started a new business that I control not controls me. I have been a stay at home person most of my live and really wanted to do more with my life and for my family. I had worked in many dead end jobs to help when I could. I meet two very great people that told me about Unfranchised business and after some time I decided to get my feet wet and start a business of my own. Being that I am still very new at my business I still have a lot to learn. If I do not have the answer I have a wonder team behind me to help with getting the answer. To take a look at what I am doing take a look at Market America shop.com sign up for an account and add naturallynaturals@outlook.com as the referral. Earn cash back just for shopping on line at Shop.com Over time you save money and make money too.

 On to the farm live. My son got about 10 cubic feet of fresh wood chips delivered to the house for free yesterday and we are using it to make the place look better. Well for now I have to get to work on all that is being started and is on going around here.

0 comments :

Post a Comment