Time to get the garden going

Thursday, January 23, 2014
Well, it might be early but I am starting to get the garden in, well get the boxes ready. Over this past weekend we as in my husband, younger son and his wife all worked on getting the implement garden redone so that I could have a vegetable garden this year. There is still a lot to get done but the weather is not going to be good enough this next weekend to get out and do anything for the garden. The guys are going to have to find some wood so that we will stay warm this next week or so. Today as I write this it is only around 11 degrees outside. That is just way to cold to be out doing anything.
As I said my younger son and wife helped with the garden, for they are staying here for a bit. We have gotten a lot done since they move in for a time. I hope to get a lot more done before they move into town. It is going to be a time before they get to move into town.
I am working on a job and when I know more I will write about it. It is a stay at home job and I have some friends that are helping me out in getting started. I will post more later after I get started.
The chicken are doing good. I only have 13 hens and a rooster but they do not know it is winter for I get up to 13 eggs a day.

0 comments :

Post a Comment