Looks like it is going to be one of them years

Friday, June 21, 2013
Well I lost 1/2 my chicken to god only know what and now it looks like we are going to be losing Bobo my husband cat to ticks. I am not 100% sure that this is what he has but all the signs are there that he has Bob cat fever that is the tick illness that cats get. I have lost a cat to it before so I know the signs. There really no treatment for it that works. All we really can do is just wait for the time to come for it cost to much to have him put down and all that. We already have a 400 dollar bill with the vet as it is. Over the summer we could even lose more.
The bugs this year a bad everywhere and not having the money to get a mower and all the stuff to help with the problem is not good. We are down to one working car\truck so hubby is using it to get to work so I can not go look for a job to help. Finding a job on like is not going ot work for they all what DSL and we don't have it and can not get it where we are.

0 comments :

Post a Comment