Set back on the house

Wednesday, May 9, 2012
I was hoping that we were going to be closing on the new house on the 10th, which would have been early, but there was a set back. One of the window that we ask be replace go broke while it was being installed so now we have to wait for a new one to be ordered. Closing was original set for the 18th so I guess that is when we are going to be closing, maybe even later. It all depends on when that window gets put in now. I really can not wait to get moved.
I have started to make pillows and coaster for the new house. I am going for a country look to the house so I feel that if it is homemade it is more country than if you buy something. We did buy a new couch with duel recliners, two swivel rocker recliners and two end tables for the new place. I know there is going to be a lot more that I am going to want to get, but that is going to have to wait till late.
I still have to many chickens now that I have 68.  I know that at least 10 to 12 are sold and that I have 10 to 12 roosters that I am just going to have to get rid of. I did want to keep them for the freezer but I am not going to move that many just to put in the freeze in 2 to 3 months when they would be ready for the freezer. I have 5 or 6 that will be ready next month.

0 comments :

Post a Comment