To much to do in a short time

Friday, April 27, 2012
Looks like we are going to be moving a bit sooner than we were planning, I still have to pack. All has going very well for us getting our house. I was asked today if we would like to move the closing date up to like the 10th of May, I said "the sooner the better", so we might be closing sooner rather than later. Our original closing date is May 18. We will see what happens.
I now have 67 chick/en that I am going to have to move, some are going to relocated. Most of the eggs that I bought were mostly the same and I really don't want a lot of one kind. I would rather have many different kinds. I am going to be keeping the 4 form green eggs(two of them are Luckies), and a few of the better looking one from the other eggs. All the hens from my hens will be staying for none of them look alike really. And they are so good looking. Most of the roosters will be going in the freezer or I might just have to sell them before we move since most of them will not even be big enough to butcher out yet. Most of the hens I have lay medium to jumbo eggs so I am good with that.
See to much to do and not a lot of time to do it in, but I have done it before I can do it again. This should be the last time we move.

0 comments :

Post a Comment