All looks good for a move

Sunday, April 15, 2012
We went to the new house yesterday for our home inspection and all looks good. As we were pulling into the drive way we saw a deer.  There are a few thing that we are going to have to have them fix before we can get the house. Monday is going to be the appraisal for our home loan, but since we have a good idea of what they are going to find that will not go and will have to be fixed we are good. What need to be fixed is all minimal. A couple of window need to be replaced, some electrical work, and a heater issue. I was thankful that my ex husband was able to do the home inspection for us. What there is to be done is all stuff that he can do if they will let him. We may not be able to get along as a married couple but we do as friends.
I am thinking of doing two chicken coops so that I can have some that can run around the yard to do pest control and them that I just don't want to lose. I might just have to get some Guineas so that I have good pest control in the 7.63 acres, yes I know they go where they like. I have about 4 to 5 o  acres that is wooded and I know they love the woods. We will have to wait and see what happens.

0 comments :

Post a Comment