Will they still hatch

Saturday, February 25, 2012
The glass on the incubator broke this morning with the help of a cat. The eggs went into lock down last night so I hope that they did not get to cool while I was cleaning out the incubator and getting some plastic wrap over the hole so that some of them might still hatch. I can only wait and see what happens at this point.
UPDATE:
The temp is holding very well with the plastic wrap over the hole, I also have a book over the hold so that the cat does not try to fall in. Will keep this post updated or post a new on once I know what is going on. We are going to fix the hole with some plexiglass after this batch hatches. I am hoping that next weekend I can go get some eggs from the auction and maybe I will be able to get some live chicks from Tractor Supply next weekend too.

0 comments :

Post a Comment