Happy New Year

Sunday, January 1, 2012
Well the New Year is here and like every year I have made some changes to do better this next year, Like I will keep them. If anyone out there has the same trouble that I have with keeping the house clean there is an app for iphone/ipad  called motivated mom 2011 and it is free. Why pay for the new when you can use the old. I am just going to use lasts years and see how it goes. You can still add your own in. So far it have been a great help and I have only had it since last night. I got my kitchen all cleaned last night. There are some that I feel need to be done more often and I just make them a new one for when I think it should be done and hide theirs.
I did get a lot done today, I cleaned out the one room that was the construction room for all the remodeling that the landlords ex girlfriend was doing to the place till we moved in. A week later it all came to an end. There was a lot of trash that would not have been used for anything. There are still two windows in there that need to be put in, I will get hubby to do it. I now have most of my crafting supplies in there and am going to use it for sewing and a room that can be slept in if we ever have guest.
I am going to work on making more of the item to sell this year, of course I did start late in the year last year. I am also going to make some stuff for my self. I am in real need of pot holders and a place to put the extra toilet paper roll that is close to the toilet. It really sucks if you run out and there is no one to get you a roll. I am sure there are other things that I need and I will make them as I come across what it is that I need.
As I have said we are going to be starting to look a bit harder for the right house that is for us. I really don't see us finding it to fast, there is not that much in our price range in the location we are looking in. It is hard to look in any other areas with my husbands work and not really wanting to like is a wet county. The county that we moved from is now wet and there wine & beer just about ever place. We are not drinkers and since I grew up around all that I just don't like to be near it at all.
I am not sure if I am going to be putting in a garden this year, since I really do not know if we are going to be here that long. I am going to  hatch chicks and raise more of them for I need the eggs to sell. If I do a garden it is still going to be a small one since I have no way to really water a garden that I would put in the garden plot that is here. I do have my 16 sq ft plot and I will plant it with early harvesting stuff.


0 comments :

Post a Comment