Really again

Sunday, December 18, 2011
Well since I got the new computer just so that I would be able to play my game(world of Warcraft) and as of yet I have no idea how well it really is going to be for I have to download around 14gb again. That can take me up to 4 day to get all the way done. I am going to have to wait for a few day to be able to play again. I have tried many times to log on, but with all that has to be loaded for the first time after upgrading to the latest expansion.

The chickens are all doing well in the colder weather. I am getting up to 9 eggs in a day. I still have 4 that have to start laying sometime soon for they are around 25 weeks old, but being that it is so late in the yr they might now lay at all till spring. I have not even named them yet.

I am still keeping an eye out for a place that we can call our own. At some point we are going to find they place that is for us.

0 comments :

Post a Comment