More eggs

Friday, November 11, 2011
Slowly the pullets are starting to lay eggs I am now up to 5 I think, I know 4 for sure. It is nice to be getting eggs even though it is getting colder out. At least I know I will not have to buy eggs anytime soon. Here before long I should be able to give some eggs to my friends and family.
The pig is not going to be going to the butcher shop till after the winter. Not really sure if we are going to be getting a cow next yr our not. Cows can take up to 2 yrs to be ready to butcher out. I would really like to be able to get some rabbits this next year, but am not sure where I would put them at this time. I would like to have a shed or something to put them in so that the wind would not get to them to much.
I am working a lot on crafts at this time. I am also playing a lot of World of Warcraft.

0 comments :

Post a Comment