Getting cold, work on crafts

Saturday, November 5, 2011
There is not a lot going on around here with the weather getting colder. The older 2 chickens are now molting so they are not laying any eggs, and only 2 of the pullets are laying. I hope that some of the others start soon. It has been getting colder so DH is out getting fire wood.
Thursday I had to take my dog Sheba to the vet and she had to stay the night since she had what is called Bleeding Gut. There is a  long technical name for it but this is the lame mans term. She is doing much better and is rest most of the time. I was able to bring her home last night. She made it through the night with out getting sick and that is a very good thing since that was one of the big signs of the Bleeding Gut. She still have her IV tube in but I am going to be taking that out later today since we have not had to use it since she has been home. The vet send home all that I would need to give her fluids and keep her good if needed. It was not needed.
I have finally started making some craft items to sell. Mostly I am making dish cloths, scrubby's for doing dishes and some towel holders. The are selling faster than I can make them. I started with a pattern and then made up my own for them. The scrubby's are cotton on one side and nylon on the other so that they are good to use on any dish. I only sell them at Waldron's Cafe in Kingston AR. They may not always have then in but I do my best to keep something up there at all times, but at time they sell out faster than I can get them there on Fridays.
Well, I guess I better get back to it. I have a lot to get done by this next Friday. I really need to get more scrubby's done.

0 comments :

Post a Comment