What a day

Friday, September 16, 2011
Today I spent with my older sister doing some thrift store shopping. I have been in need of clothes for sometime since I gained a bunch of weight over the last 3 to 4 years. Today was the day. between what I bought and what my sister help buy I got enough clothes to last for some time as long as I don't get any bigger or lose a bunch of weight. What is funny is that I don't look like I weight what I do so no believes me when I say I wear a size 14/16 and sometimes bigger, just depending on the way something is made. Being that I am not even 5 foot tall it is hard to see that  I am that big. When I gained the weight at age 40 I gained it just right so I got bigger all over not just here and there. Yes I got a bigger rear larger on top and bigger round, but I don't really care I am happy and healthy.
Some of the clothes that I got my sister picked out and they were a perfect match for me. I did pick out two things that did not fit me and looked great on my sister so she got them. Let me just say finding clothes for a short over size large busted person is not easy at all. Most of the time pants are to long, shirts are to tight or to short or it is just to old looking for me. I might be 43 but I don't have to dress like I am. For the most part I am a jeans and tee-shirt girl but I am now getting to where I really like skirts as long as they go to my ankles.
Over the weekend I am going to try to get the house back in order and get all the laundry done. I also need to do two rounds on the blanket that I am making so that I will be able to have it done by the end of the month. I also need to take some of the roosters to the auction since I have 10 to many. I just hope that I will be able to catch them in the morning. I have have to have the grow out pen ready for the dogs for next weekend while we are out of town for the weekend. It is going to be a busy weekend and week.

0 comments :

Post a Comment