Not much going on here

Monday, September 12, 2011
Not a whole lot going on right now. Thelma ended up breaking one of her eggs so now she just has the one. All the other chickens are staying locked up most of the time since I have no idea what go the two that I did lose. I am starting to let them out a bit in the evening once DH is home if he gets home in time for them to have 2 hours out.
The weather is starting to change and I love it. The last two days has been a bit on the warmer side and with out a A/C going what a bit much to take. It is 9:30 at night and is 70°.Look like it is going to be on the warm side tomorrow too. After that it will cool down and looks like we might get some rain.
I started a knitted afghan today, let hope that I can get it done. I have been working on it most of the day once I found a pattern that I liked. I have not done a lot of knitting and so I am working on learning as I go. I know most all that I need to know it is just getting it to do what it is suppose to do. The pattern that I am using is one that just using a knit and purl stitches so it is some what easy. I will post pictures of it once I get it done, that might be a while.
We did try to get the ice machine to work this weekend now we are going to have to buy a new part for it that is going to run like $55 so we are not going to have that fixed for a time. get the freezer to get out of layaway, The cat to get fixed and our vacation to take all happen in like the next month.
I have to get the house cleaned back up and get the chicken wire around the bottom of the chicken coop so that the baby chick will not be able to get out. I need to work on that soon since the weather is going to be turning to rain. I also have to get a pig pen build by the 4th of Oct or I will lose my pig that I have picked out that was born on my birthday. I am hoping that I will be able to get that done this weekend.
Well it is time for me to watch the weather and then off the bed.

0 comments :

Post a Comment