Lost another chicken

Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Well I am sitting by the window and I heard a rucks and there was something getting Blackie. I did not know it was Blackie at the time but after getting all the other chickens grouped I found out it was her. I think it was a fox of something small like that. I am going to keep the chickens locked up from now on. I had having to do that for I like the FREE pest control that they are giving me.
I can not get the chickens to go into there coop at this time but they are staying close to the house now. I will get them all in tonight and they will stay in.
I do love it out here but I think I am going to have to find a place that is not right up again woods. I guess as long as it is in the country I will be okay with it. I might not get to see as much wild life but what else can I do. Renting is a better idea for us since DH don't really have time to do repairs, and we don't have to funds to hire someone to do them. I would really like to have a place that I can call my own but is it really worth it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment