First Incubating attempt

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Well, Saturday I got the incubator set up and going. I have 16 eggs in there but with the temperature and humidity going up and down I don't thing I am going to have a good hatch at all. We will see around the 1st of May if I have any hatch at all. I don't even know if any of the eggs are fertile. I am going to try and candle some of the eggs on day 7 for before that you really can not tell anything and the eggs are brown so I might not even then be able to tell anything. We can only hope and pray for the best to come out of this new venture that I am undergoing.
I am hoping that I can do well at this so that I might be able to make some money back for all the feed that I have to buy for the chickens. Well as the saying goings "if at first you don't succeed try, try again" and that is just what I will do till I get it right.

0 comments :

Post a Comment