Egg game

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
The chickens are doing good at the egg game as I will call it. I got 3 eggs today out of just two chickens being that all three eggs were brown and I only have two hen that lay brown eggs. My one chicken Bella(white eggs) I do not think is going to be a layer since I feel that she is to old to be laying any eggs. I will keep her around to help with the bugs and that till I can get more chickens. I hope to have at least 7 or more. I would like to be able to have an average of 4 to 6 eggs a day to feed us.
I love to bake and cook large casseroles that use eggs. I make a breakfast casserole that I use 8 to 12 eggs in that will feed us for two the three days. I would also like to start making quiche and other egg dishes.
We are working on a very large project at this time that is a secret for the time. I will talk about it later after we know more. We are looking at about 2 month till we are sure of what is going to happen with the project. I will tell you this... I am going crazy with this one.

0 comments :

Post a Comment