Sometime TLC is not enough

Sunday, March 27, 2011
Bad New Fourwheeler our four legged chick left this world last night, at least she did get a fighting change but I guess the second part of her just was not going to let it be. On the bright side I did get three more chickens yesterday all white ones. They seem to be doing good for the time I will take pictures later for they are molting at this time and don't look that good.
For those of you who really know me you know that all my animals get a good home and are very well taken care of and I do what it takes to try and make them happy. If I have a sick animal, that needs extra TLC well no matter what it is it will be brought in to the house and given that extra TLC. I will find a place for it to be that is save for it and all that is in the house.
We are still working on getting the garden in but at this time we are having a cold spell and there was a light frost last night. We did get all the soils for the garden bed but with rain and the cold looks like it is still going to be a week or so to get it all done.
Our large project is going good looks to be still be late April or May we hope. It could be a late as June that this project is all taken care of.
UPDATE: With all that the new chickens have been through over the last 24 to 36 hours I still got an egg from one of them

0 comments :

Post a Comment