Planning the garden

Thursday, February 17, 2011
With all the snow that we got I was stuck in the house for a few days not being able to get anything done outside. Well, next week I am going to work on my garden beds and the pig pen.Over the weekend I am going to try and buy some chickens to go with the rooster that I already have. Here is the plan for the garden. some of the plants will be planted at different times so that I have a harvest over a few weeks and not all at once. I got Peas, peppers, corn(seeing what happens), lettuce, spinach and broccoli started in the house now. I am hoping that I will be able to get the beds done this weekend so I can try to plant a square of peas outside.
Tomato 1
Carrots 8
Tomato 1
Carrots 8
Tomato 1
Radish 8
Tomato 1
Radish 8

Cucumber 2 Cucumber 2 Peas 8 Peas 8
Pepper 1 Pepper 1 Pepper 1 Pepper 1
Lettuce 4 Spinach 9 Broccoli 1 Broccoli 1
Onion 16 Onion 16 Pepper 1 Pepper !
Lettuce 4 Spinach 9 Broccoli 1 Broccoli 1
Carrot 16
8 week 1
8 week 3
Parsley 4 Radish 16
8 week 1
8 week 3
Basil ?
Lettuce 4 Spinach 9 Broccoli 1 Broccoli 1



























Corn 4 Corn 4 Corn 4 Corn 4




Corn 4 Corn 4 Corn 4 Corn 4




Corn 4 Corn 4 Corn 4 Corn 4




Corn 4 Corn 4 Corn 4 Corn 4




0 comments :

Post a Comment