Snow that never ends

Wednesday, February 9, 2011





























Well I moved out here to see snow but this is just to much. We were told that it would be 4 to 6 inches and at this time it is over 18+ inches and still snowing. I had to push snow with the back door just to get the door open to let the dogs go out. At about 4:30 there was only 2 inches and now at 8:00 there is over 18+ inches. The picture with the cat in the door is looking at the door jam and the snow is up that high.
I told my husband that we would be getting more than the news cast told us and as of this time it is 3X the amount. I got the news on and they just said that Fayettville we have gotten 3 yrs worth of snow in the last 4 hours. I live about 45 minutes from Fayettville. I am going to stay that we are having records broke all over the area. The good new is that we are going to be getting into the 50 over the weekend.

0 comments :

Post a Comment