keeping busy in winter

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

















Here are a few more of the things that I have made over the last few weeks. I have made another hat the is yellow and that is a bit bigger. now I am making a pair of leg warmers for myself. I have also made a crochet basket and a skirt for myself. I made a another shawl too and my little dog likes it so I guess she will get that one as a blanket (it is the top one). The booties that are in the picture are for my 6th grandchild that I just found out about last week.
Now that fall is here and winter is on its way I guess I am going to stay really busy making all kinds of small crochet and knitted stuff. I am doing good at keeping up with the house for it don't get to bad over the week.
I am going to try and start a Recipe of the week. so here is the one for this week. http://www.food.com/recipe/caramelized-butternut-squash-106627 hope you all enjoy.

0 comments :

Post a Comment